Our client within the heating and energy industry is currently looking for a number of self-employed Home Energy Advisor’s (HEA’s) across several locations to join their award-winning and expanding company.
They are firmly established within the Top 10 of the UK’s suppliers to consumers and are aiming to become one of the Top 3 of all UK ‘Able to Pay’ ‘Installation Specialists’ within the UK by mid-2018. They deliver a reliable and consistent offer to consumers which has evidentally delivered viable and cost effective consumer solutions fulfilling a market need created by the lack of trust and reliability in some small installers and the high cost of acquisition from leading brand providers who offer similar or inferior products with lesser warranties.
The company operate nationwide and you will be required to perform surveys in private and rented homes in your local area. All appointments are pre-qualified and booked for you.
If you have a flair for sales, get along with people, can sell a service or product you believe in and are technically trained so that you can comprehend and discuss heating equipment with customers in their homes you will probably not find a higher earning potential!
The role will involve but will not be limited to:
- 3-4 home visits in your local area each day
- Conducting a home energy assessment and survey on the property in order to advise clients of the best and most cost effective solution
- Identifying any Health and Safety issues and carrying out on site risk assessments
- Creating onsite pricing and quotation
- Carrying out on-line finance application process
- Achieving sales targets and adhering to minimum standards
- Explaining clearly all relevant information to the client in order for them to be able to make an informed decision
- Purveying and adhering to the client’s core values in order to deliver their vision.
- Experience in Heating Sales Surveying
- Boiler Sales or Maintenance and Service Experience
- B2C Sales and presentation experience
- IT literate specifically iPad and smart phone usage
- Flexible working hours based upon consumer needs
- Full UK Driving Licence and a limit of 6 penalty points
- Technically and practically minded
Benefits: HEA’s can be provided with a chargeable reliable vehicle for business purposes, covered for tax, insurance and breakdown for a weekly charge, which can be deferred during the initial trial period.
Individuals can also receive “Pitch payments” to help cover fuel costs which amount to £400 (monthly). This is subject to certain conditions.
Earning Potential: Excellent earning potential of anywhere between £50k and £100k per annum. Commission is paid weekly from week 3 in arrears.
If you are very good at the role then successful salespeople can take home £8k-£10k commission per month.
Hours: on average 48 per week (flexibility is needed though in order to work hours that customers will be at home). Candidates will need to be able to work 5.5/6 days per week and alternate Saturdays and Sundays.
Locations HEA’s are Required in:
Scotland – Glasgow, Edinburgh
West Midlands – Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Wolverhampton.
East Midlands/Central – Derby, Leicester, Luton, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Northampton, Oxford, Reading, Peterborough, Wembley, Tottenham, Lakeside, Croydon.
Yorkshire – Doncaster, Huddersfield, Hull, Halifax, Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, York, Manchester, Warrington.
South West/Wales – Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Gloucester, Hereford, Newport, Swansea, Swindon, Taunton, Southampton.
Ireland – Belfast
HEA’s will be based from their home location with travel up to a 90 mile/60 minute radius involved.
Start Date: ASAP as it is high-season in September.
The next induction session starts on Wednesday 20th September so apply today to avoid disappointment.