Our client is looking for a 3rd Line Engineer to help support and maintain their existing managed IT Support client base. This is a fantastic company to work for and you will play an important role in this small business. They value their employees and are dedicated to investing in ongoing training and development.
- It will be the 3rd Line Engineer’s job to help support and maintain the existing managed IT Support client base.
- A broad skill set is required for this role as you are the escalation point for the service desk.
- It is a pre-requisite that you have Azure platform & Cloud based skill set.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- 7+ years previous experience held in an MSP environment.
- Strong specialism in Azure and Microsoft 365
- Strong technical experience of Microsoft Server operating systems, Microsoft core applications, including Exchange Server/SharePoint/SQL Server/ SCCM and Windows Desktop Deployment
- Strong skills supporting Microsoft AD, DNS and Remote Desktop Services
- Strong skills supporting all network related technologies and equipment.
- Strong skills diagnosing & resolving client application, connectivity and hardware-based incidents.
- Exposure to Hyper-V and vSphere virtualization technologies
- Exposure to backup and DR technologies
- Strong customer service skills, written and orally.
- Confident and driven personality
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have own transport and driving license
- Hungry for learning and developing your skill set
- Analytical thinking towards identifying, recommending, and introducing process improvements.
- Experience in adoption of new technologies though research to deployment of a solution.
- Good at documentation & keeping detailed notes to provide technical documentation.
- You need to be self sufficient to manage and prioritise your workload.
- You need to be a team player with a good sense of humour.
- Continuous development program
- Competitive salary
- Fast-paced environment
- Friendly work environment
- Social events
- £30k – £35k depending on experience
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.