Our client operates within the telecommunications industry in Exeter and is seeking an Account Manager to join their Customer Service department and develop their existing accounts.
The Account Manager will:
- Be given a set of accounts to manage and to ensure customer satisfaction to drive account retention, renewal and upselling/cross-selling where appropriate.
- Work on campaign-driven contact involving our client’s wider customer base and work alongside the Marketing team to make new business contacts and develop alliances.
- Develop a great understanding of their customer’s businesses in order to maximise revenue within each account and work in line with our client’s ethos of always providing an excellent customer service.
- Support customers with their queries, involving other internal teams when necessary and taking ownership to ensure that issues are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner.
This is essentially a customer services role with an understanding of the need to sell additional services to a happy customer.
- Ideally have experience in telecoms, IT or Managed Services
- Have a background in customer services/care or account management
- Be detail and process orientated
- Have the appropriate attitude over care, attention and growth over quick wins
- Be passionate about providing an excellent customer service
- Be happy working to targets
- Be comfortable utilising social media platforms such as Linkedin.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience (basic salary plus performance bonus).
Start date: July 2021
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email email@example.com or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.