Our client who operates within the renewables sector is looking for an experienced Accounts Executive/Administrator to work in their Basildon office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, small team playing an integral part in a great company who operate within an interesting sector. This is a varied role with genuine career progression opportunities.
The Accounts Executive will be responsible for:
- sales duties including dealing with sales commissions, producing relevant finance documents for installations and settling finance application balances
- purchase ledger duties,
- credit control,
- bank reconciliations,
- VAT returns,
- monthly payroll and answering any payroll queries (for around 30 employees),
- undertaking monthly management accounts,
- general admin duties as and when required,
- assisting with overall business operations.
- Ideally be AAT Qualified or similar, however, the company can consider those without qualifications with good experience,
- Sage experience would also be ideal.
- have vast experience with VAT returns, P&L reports and usual account management activities.
- Possess a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Sage: 2 years (preferred)
- Monthly payroll: 2 years (preferred)
- Administration: 2 years (preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (preferred)
The company have their own CRM system which they will provide training on
Salary: £19k-£25k (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 530pm (permanent contract)
Start Date: asap for the right candidate
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this vacancy then apply now by submitting your CV below, calling us on: 01392 344924 or emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org