Are you a driven IT sales professional seeking your next move?
Our client who is a leading provider of IT Support Services based in Bristol is looking for a driven, strategic-thinking Business Development Manager to cover the South West territory (within one hour of Bristol) and play a key role in spearheading the company’s growth.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join small company where you won’t just be one of a number and where there will be genuine career progression opportunities available to Head of Sales/Sales Director level.
- Driving the acquisition of new customers in the company’s target markets for managed IT services and IT Support contracts.
- Self-generating leads with the support of marketing and telesales.
- Attending prospect and customer meetings either in person or online to provide expert information and demonstrations of the company’s solutions’ value propositions.
- Developing proposals, negotiating contracts and closing while providing the delivery team with the information they need to execute.
- Contributing to the company’s quarterly and annual revenue targets both by carrying some pre-agreed personal revenue targets and supporting the business development efforts of the sales team.
- Supporting the development of proposals and sales and marketing material, as directed by the MD, where required.
- Accurately/reliably tracking and reporting sales pipeline status.
- Background in IT Managed Services for small/mid-sized businesses with an excellent grasp of cloud technologies and Managed Services and IT Support Services offerings.
- 5 years of direct sales and/or business development experience.
- Experience selling recurring revenue contracts
- Track record of achieving target over several years in a similar market with a similar offering.
- Team player with good interpersonal/communication skills and an ability to work across various teams
- Enthusiastic, problem-solving approach with a strong competitive appetite to close customer contracts.
- Initiative to identify and promote innovative new ideas to drive the business forward
Salary: up to £35k, OTE double the basic salary with uncapped commission.
Company benefits: £5k car allowance, company pension. Laptop and mobile phone provided.
Start: asap for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email email@example.com or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.