- Are you a confident sales professional?
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirited?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Are you a problem solver?
- Are you results driven professional?
- Do you have a “get it done” attitude?
- Are you looking for an interim role?
If yes, continue reading below….
Our client operates within the healthcare sector providing specialist staffing for mental health and learning difficulties providers. They are committed to delivering the highest levels of care and support and are seeking an interim Business Development Manager who fits with their core values to join their existing sales team to cover the Manchester area.
This role will initially be for an interim period of 3-4 months. Applications will be considered from anyone wishing to work on a part-time basis too.
Purpose of the Role:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all sales activities.
- As a consultative sales professional, the Junior Business Development Manager is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects.
- The Junior Business Development Manager will set appointments with business owners to uncover their needs, educate them about our client’s services and close sales in the target market; learning difficulties and mental health care providers.
- They will do this by prospecting over the phone, face-to-face, through their networks and by building referral partnerships.
Key Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Actively seeking out new opportunities for new business and close sales.
- Presenting effectively to key business decision makers.
- Monitoring and measuring client satisfaction
- Becoming the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory.
- Understanding our client’s pricing and proposal models.
- Have previous B2B field sales experience within the health and social care sector (ideally learning difficulties and/or mental health sectors)
- Be an incentive-driven sales “hunter” with a high sense of urgency and an innate sales talent
- Have excellent communication, presentation and networking skills with the ability to build long-term business relationships
- Be resilient, driven and have a proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales and achieving and exceeding targets
- Be confident, presentable, professional and friendly
- Be honest in their approach, committed and trustworthy
- Be empathetic and positive
- Have the ability to pass a background check
- Have a full, UK driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
Salary: Up to £25k (depending on experience) plus bonuses (bonus structure to be discussed at interview).
Company car/car mileage: Mileage will be paid at 30p per mile and a company car will provided after 6 months of employment.
Hours: 37.5 hours (full-time), Monday to Friday. Part-time hours will also be considered.
Start Date: asap.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.