- A great new business hunter?
- Hungry for success?
- Want autonomy in your role with the support of a great employer?
- Are looking to build a long-term sales career?
If you answered yes to the above, then look no further. We have the role for you.
Established for over 25 years, our client has recently been certified as a Great Place to Work. They are based on the outskirts of Bristol and are a leading Telecoms provider for the South West and are now seeking a driven Business Development Manager to develop new business opportunities across the country and the globe.
The main duties of the Business Development Manager will include:
- Self-generating new business opportunities in order to expand the customer base (with 1.5 days support from telesales and ad hoc support from the Marketing team)
- Developing excellent business relationships and selling in person and remotely
- Being responsible for the sales of the company’s products and services to maximise the growth across the entire business
- Demonstrating and developing technical selling skills of product knowledge to give effective presentations to key business decision makers
- Ensuring the effective implementation of marketing plans
- Developing client relationships and referrals through networking on social media and in person
- Exploiting new business opportunities using social media such as Linkedin, researching news articles, industry news and other methods
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory
- Understanding the company’s pricing and proposal models
- Completing tenders as and when required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be extremely self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Have a ‘hunter’ sales attitude and keen to exploit new business opportunities
- Ideally possess previous experience of B2B sales within an IT/telecommunications/capital goods market
- Have a track record of achieving/exceeding targets
- Have a very proactive nature and be self-motivated
- Have good organisation skills and the ability to manage their own schedule
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise a plan
- Have good negotiation skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have confidence in using equipment and computers (IT literate)
- A full UK driving licence
Territory: across the UK and the globe (involving selling in the field and remotely as appropriate)
Location: remote/office-based depending on the successful candidate’s location.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am till 5pm
Salary: £24k to £30K basic (depending on experience), OTE double the basic salary with uncapped commission.
Targets: based on gross profit (receive monthly recurring and fixed commission)
Benefits: Great Place to Work certified, NEST pension, independent company, company incentives including hotel stays and monetary incentives, company car/car allowance, mobile phone, laptop, full ongoing support of the company, social events, 20 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays (negotiable), free onsite parking.
Training: full inhouse company and supplier training will be provided.
Start date: asap for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.