Our national client is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Adviser to join their friendly Bideford team where you will establish long term and effective relationships with their customers.
The Customer Service Adviser will:
• Promote the company’s products to their customers
• Build relationships with your own customers and contribute to marketing campaigns.
• Sell professionally and compliantly, delivering a consistently good experience to customers.
• Building relationships with customers and colleagues is a big part of your role
• Whilst experience of working within the financial services industry would be beneficial, this role is not limited to those with previous experience in the industry.
• Insurance Banking or Financial services: 2 years (Preferred, but not essential)
• Sales: 3 years’ experience (Preferred)
• Please note that candidates should have a minimum of 5 GCSEs A-C, or equivalent including Maths and English.
• The successful candidate will be required to take and pass the internal licensing exams.
Benefits: This is a great place to work and our client offers employees 26 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays (this rises as time within the company increases).
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: From £18k = £20k per year (depending on experience)
Additional pay: Bonus scheme (an additional £500 per annum customer services team bonus). Individuals also receive time off in lieu for certain booked appointments. .
Targets: there will be targets around new business revenue generated per year.
Training: full training will be provided including online workbooks, webinars for technical information and 3 exams to take.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00, 35 hrs per week.
Start date: asap for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email email@example.com or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.