Are you passionate about your future? Are you looking for an employer who invests in their staff? Then look no further!
Established for over 25 years, our client based on the outskirts of Bristol is a leading Telecoms provider for the South West and are seeking an experienced Field Sales Executive to develop and implement an assigned territory across the South West.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Expanding the customer base in the defined area.
- You will be fully accountable for activity and results within your territory
- Being responsible for the sales of the company’s products and services to maximise the growth across the entire business
- Demonstrating and developing technical selling skills of product knowledge to give effective presentations to key business decision makers
- Ensuring the effective implementation of marketing plans
- Developing client relationships and referrals
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory Understanding the company’s pricing and proposal models
- Self-generating new business opportunities
- Attending face to face meetings for both existing and new customers.
You must possess:
- An excellent track record in sales and exceeding targets
- A proactive nature and be self-motivated
- Good organisation skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and prioritise a plan
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in using equipment and computers (IT literate)
- A full UK driving licence
Hours: 8.30am till 5pm
Salary: £24k to £35K (depending on experience), OTE double the basic salary.
Benefits: Company car/Car allowance, pension, mobile phone and laptop.
Training: no previous telecoms experience is required.
Start date: asap for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email email@example.com or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.