Our client based on the outskirts of Cardiff has an immediate requirement for an experience Telecoms Field Sales Representative to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person as the company has a significant growth strategy and investment plans.
To successfully undertake this Field Sales Representative role candidates must:
- have previous field sales experience within the telecoms industry within a B2B environment
- have strong hardware, PBX selling skills
- have the ability to build strong client relationships
- be motivated and target-driven and have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- be confident negotiating and closing the sales
- be professional and a great ambassador for the company
- be confident demonstrating product knowledge to clients
- be able to generate their own leads as although they will have the support of the telemarketing team, self-generation will be required on the odd occasion.
This Field Sales Representative role will primarily involve new business development (60%), however, there will be an element of existing account management (40%).
Salary: Dependent on experience, OTE £40k-£50k (commission is uncapped)
Benefits: company pension, company car (up to the value of £25k initially, increasing to £35k for experienced salespeople), mobile phone, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Contact Us now to Apply or for more information, or send us your CV below and we will be in touch soon.