Are you passionate about your future? Are you looking for an employer who invests in their staff?
Then look no further!
Established for over 25 years, our client based on the outskirts of Bristol is a leading Telecoms provider for the South West and are seeking an experienced Field Sales Representative to develop and manage an assigned territory.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Expanding the customer base in the defined area.
- You will be fully accountable for activity and results within your territory
- Being responsible for the sales of the company’s products and services to maximise the growth across the entire business
- Demonstrating and developing technical selling skills of product knowledge to give effective presentations to key business decision makers
- Ensuring the effective implementation of marketing plans
- Developing client relationships and referrals
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory Understanding the company’s pricing and proposal models
- Self-generating new business opportunities, although some leads will be provided by the Telesales team
- Account management (about 25-30% of the role)
- Attending face to face customer meetings for both existing and new
You must possess:
- Previous experience of B2B sales
- A proven track record in acheiving targets
- A proactive nature and be self-motivated
- Good organisation skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and prioritise a plan
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in using equipment and computers (IT literate)
- A full UK driving licence
Hours: 8.30am till 5pm
Location: Bristol. After an initial training period candidates may work remotely and work from the office once a week.
Salary: £25k to £45K (depending on experience), OTE £60k
Benefits: Pension, mobile phone and laptop.
Telecoms experience is an advantage but not essential as long as candidates can demonstrate that they are a great salesperson full training will be provided.
Apply now by calling us on: 01392 344924 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org