Our client operates within the telecommunications industry in Exeter and is seeking a driven and tenacious new business Field Sales Representative to join their expanding sales team to develop new business relationships across the South West. This is a rewarding role which offers genuine opportunity for the right individual to thrive.
The Field Sales Representative will:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end sales process, from prospecting, through to qualification and fulfilment.
- Work closely with our client’s Sales leadership team and technical support team to secure new clients for their range of managed IT Services and/or Unified Communications Services.
The successful candidate will:
- Have B2B field sales experience,
- Ideally have previous experience selling Unified Communications Services
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Need to demonstrate a passion for problem solving and continued development as well as natural communication skills.
- Be educated, presentable and professional
- Be enthusiastic and energetic
- Be honest in their approach
- Ideally live within a commutable distance of Exeter (Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth)
- Be required to generate their own leads (with some support from the telesales team and Marketing)
- Be able to use a CRM system (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics)
Training: candidates will receive formal sales training and on-the-job structured training. On commencement of the job individuals will shadow an existing Sales Representative. The successful candidate will be trained on all products/services and business systems.
Salary: Basic salary of £25k – £35k (depending on experience) plus uncapped commission, realistic OTE of £60k plus in first year.
Company Benefits: company mobile phone, laptop, company car/allowance, remote access, 20 days annual leave in the first two years of employment rising to 25 days thereafter,
access to the company’s bonus scheme after 6 months of employment (paid annually), Employee of the Year, company workplace pension scheme, free onsite parking.
Location: a mixture of office-based, working from home and field-based.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am–5.30pm, although a degree of flexibility is required in order to fulfil the full duties of the role.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email email@example.com or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.