Our client is looking to expand their IT sales team by recruiting an Internal Sales Executive to generate new business and develop existing accounts.
The Internal Sales Executive will focus on developing new business and the successful candidate will support the IT Sales Consultants and New Business Development Consultants.
If you’re self-motivated, keen to develop into an external (field-based) role and grow with a company in a fast-paced sector – this may be the opportunity for you.
This is a varied role which will involve:
- Targeting new business opportunities using a variety of communication methods
- Grow and develop relationships with prospects and chase and close leads
- Create the first draft of standard proposals
- Identify new opportunities within existing clients
- Deliver clear and concise presentations to existing and new clients
- Build and maintain your knowledge of the company’s products and solutions
- Support marketing and events and attend events when necessary
- Ensure all documentation and processes are complete to a high standard and in a timely manner,
The Internal Sales Executive must:
- Be a confident and ambitious sales professional who aspires to work in the IT industry (although IT experience would be advantageous)
- Have experience in a similar new business role
- Have experience of using multiple channels to identify and prospect new business opportunities (telephone, email, social media and networking)
- Have excellent communication and proof reading skills
- Be happy working to targets
- Hold a full, UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle as you may be required to travel to meet clients.
Salary: £25k, OTE £35k (uncapped commission)
Company benefits: Mileage allowance – currently 45p per mile (for Business use of own vehicle), 23 days holiday a year (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 28 days, Birthday day off fully paid, opportunities to expand both functional and business capabilities through Learning and Development, childcare vouchers (Salary Sacrifice scheme), Cycle to Work (Salary Sacrifice scheme), Company Group Pension Plan, discount off technology
Start date: ASAP
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email email@example.com or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below