Our client is one of the South West’s longest established providers of IT solutions and due to company growth, they are now looking for an IT Projects Specialist to join their team.
They are looking for an individual that will align with their high standards of work and their commitment to improving their client’s businesses through the effective use of technology.
The IT Projects Specialist’s will:
- Undertake a varied role with their primary duty being to implement new products and solutions into their existing client base.
- Successfully plan, scope, install and close a project, ensuring issues are managed and risks minimised, and projects are completed to the satisfaction of the clients and within budget.
- Work with both clients and internal teams on strategic projects that will maintain and develop systems and enhance technology success with the objectives of reducing re-active issues and aligning their clients with the company’s best practice.
- Provide remote and onsite technical support for internal users and clients.
- Provide advice and guidance to Service Desk Analysts, as well as deal with escalated incidents, ensuring resolution to the client’s satisfaction (3rd Line Support).
- Depending on demand approximately 5 days per month may be working on the company’s Service Desk conducting telephone and remote support.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar project role or a strong third line role implementing products and solutions.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Windows software and server operating systems, printing and network systems.
- Have experience with networks, Active Directory, Office 365, Backup solutions, Antivirus software, hosted telephony, virtualisation and security.
- Have problem-solving abilities across WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, switches and firewalls
- Experience of working with third party software and hardware suppliers.
- Be committed to personal development and willing to undertake training as required by the business
- Be client focused, methodical, flexible and reliable.
- Be committed to quality and excellence with high attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Have excellent communication, listening skills, ability to communicate effectively
- Time management and Project Management skills.
- Have a full UK driving license and your own transport.
- Be comfortable travelling and working onsite regularly (approx. 3-4 days per week will be located on client’s sites deploying projects).
- Track record of excellent onsite and remote support.
Salary: Around £30k (dependent on experience)
- Car Allowance & Business Mileage
- Paid Overtime
- Career progression opportunities include, Business Technology Consultant, Senior Service Desk Analyst & Technology Success Analyst.
- 23 Days annual leave (rising to 25) + UK Bank Holidays + your birthday off every year
- Learning & Development scheme with opportunity to complete IT qualifications
- Discounted rates on technology products
- Great team culture and environment.
- Summer & Christmas Events.
Hours of Work: 08:30 to 17:30 Mon–Frid with some evening and weekend work (overtime paid in addition to salary)
Start Date: asap for the right candidate.
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this vacancy then apply now by submitting your CV below, calling us on: 01392 344924 or emailing your CV to: email@example.com