This is an exciting new role for an energetic and dynamic Lead Generator to join an employee-centric telecommunications company based just off the M5 in Bristol. Our client is a small, but innovative company with exciting growth plans and they are now looking to expand their sales team by recruiting to this vital role within the company supporting their 3 Business Development Managers with qualified appointments across the South West.
The successful Lead Generator will:
- Have B2B telesales/telemarketing experience
- Ideally have sales experience within the telecoms industry
- Have experience of creating new business opportunities
- Have experience and a proven track record in achieving/exceeding targets
- Have an excellent telephone manner and will live and breathe the telephone and will be happy talking to people, setting call-backs and building a business network
- Be very good at networking with decision makers on social media; primarily Linkedin
- Be great at asking open, discovery questions to gain relevant information in order to create opportunities
- Have experience of building great business relationships and talking to decision makers
- Be IT literate and happy using a CRM system
Location: office-based initially whilst training, then remote working is optional.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am until 530pm, however, hours are flexible to suit the successful candidate (a minimum of 20 hours will be considered).
Training: will be provided.
Salary: £20k-£25k per annum, although negotiable for the right candidate, plus uncapped commission.
Commission: based on gross profit which will be 20% of the basic salary. For example, if the basic salary is £20k per annum, then the gross profit monthly target will be £4k GP. The successful candidate will receive 20% commission on £4k so £800 per month and therefore the OTE is £29,600. The Lead Generator will be paid on the profit to come out of a deal, not calls made etc which means that they are more likely to be invested in a deal and work more closely with the rest of the sales team. Candidates need to achieve this gross profit before then earn commission, which will be 20% of the gross profit thereafter. Commission is paid out over a 10-month period and ‘drip-fed’ to the salesperson. It is paid as soon as the customer is connected. For example, if a candidate achieves the £4k target then £800 is then paid over 10 months in monthly instalments.
Targets/KPIs: our client will ask the successful candidate to write their own targets/KPIs depending on what they are trying to achieve.
Territory: engaging with businesses across the South West
Company Benefits: free onsite parking, working for a company that truly values its employees and appreciates that family comes first, it’s the sort of company where the CEO will sit and have a coffee with you, free onsite facilities, 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays which increases with tenure, company pension contributions after 3 months, flexible hours.
Start Date: asap for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.