Our client operates within the telecommunications industry in Exeter and is seeking two Lead Generators to join their sales team.
As a Lead Generator, it is your job to set up appointments and leads and to find potential clients for the field sales team. You will be the first step in the prospecting process, opening the door to a wealth of business for the company with rewards for you too.
The Lead Generator’s duties include:
- Primarily utilising the telephone to make cold calls to find prospects that are supplied to you via an electronic database,
- Sourcing new business via other means such as emails, social media such as LinkedIn, magazines, news articles and by generally just keeping an eye open for anything of interest.
- Working towards monthly targets/KPIs which will take into account another very important part of your role, which is to keep the CRM system up to date, and to include contact details, and as much information as you are able to determine in order to ensure your follow up calls are made, just at the right time, to make that all-important appointment.
Successful candidate’s will:
- Have previous B2B telesales experience.
- Be a team player,
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
- Be ambitious
- Have experience of, and be happy working to targets
- Be a self-starter able to reach key decision makers from your prospects list and go below the surface to find out what potential clients really need, and how we can work alongside them, to build their ideal solution.
Salary: Around £22k (although negotiable depending on experience) plus uncapped commission, OTE circa £24k.
Training: You will be supported by a Line Manager and an experienced team, with regular training in an environment that’s fast, fun and focused.
Hours: part-time or flexible hours considered (minimum of 3 days per week).
Location: office-based, Exeter
Start Date: ideally 12th July onwards.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.