Our Bristol-based client is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Executive. They are based on the outskirts of Bristol and are a leading Telecoms provider for the South West.
The Inside Sales Executive’s main responsibilities include:
- Communicating, liaising and negotiating externally, to secure good quality appointments for the sales team
- Managing and maintaining the integrity and of quality your own database through making regular contact with businesses
- Being self-motivated to achieve targets set
- Being driven and resilient in order to attain outstanding results
- Database management
You will possess:
- Previous telesales experience within a B2B outbound sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- The ability to achieve targets successfully
Hours: 8.30am till 5.30pm full, although part-time working and home-working will also be considered.
Salary: £18k to £24k depending on experience (OTE up to £30k)
Start date: ASAP
Telecoms experience is an advantage but not essential.
If you feel like you have what it takes to fulfil this Inside Sales Executive role then apply now by calling us on: 01392 344924 or email your CV to: email@example.com or attach your CV below and one of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.