Our client is seeking new business salesperson to sell their subscription service. This is a varied role involving prospecting, booking appointments and undertaking presentations over the telephone across a variety of sectors. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company who are keen to develop and evolve individuals through the business and offer genuine career progression.
The role will primarily involve warm calling prospective clients who subscribe to the company’s clients’ website and to translate them into becoming a seller.
In order to be successful in this role candidates must:
- Have either previous B2B or B2C telesales experience, or have worked in a sales-orientated customer service role;
- Have a confident telephone manner;
- Be happy working to targets;
- Be happy using IT systems, including a CRM system;
- Be dynamic, articulate, motivated and energetic;
- Have a strong educational background, with a describable higher education qualification;
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills, ideally well versed in Microsoft office and with experience of using a CRM system;
- Be confident speaking to business professionals on all levels.
Training: training will be provided on the company’s services and also on their bespoke CRM system.
Career progression: the company are keen to coach, train and develop their employees to ensure that they achieve significant results and can progress through the company.
Salary: £18k, OTE £25k (with uncapped commission)
Targets: targets are based on sales revenue and will be staggered from the start of employment.
Probation period: three months
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 845am – 445pm (half an hour lunch break) with an earlier finish of 345pm on Fridays. Flexible working and part time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
Company benefits: 25 days annual leave, free daily breakfast available, free beverages and a wonderful rest room environment including a pool table (for those that like pool ??).
Start date: asap for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.