Our client is seeking an Office Administrator to join their office in Benfleet, Essex. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career with a fast-paced, growing organising who operate within the construction industry.
If you have a great administrative background and are energetic, highly organised and self-motivated then this is the right role for you.
The successful candidate must:
- Have at least 2 years recent administration experience working in a fast-paced office with multiple staff.
- Be IT savvy
- Have strong organisational, time management and workload prioritisation skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Have good communication skills
Key duties include:
- Providing efficient administrative support to the estimating department
- Compiling quotes for the Estimator
- Providing P.A. support for the Estimator.
Salary: Up to £21,000.00 per year, depending on experience (although flexible for the right candidate)
Hours: offered on a permanent, full-time or part-time basis, Monday to Friday
Start date: asap
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.