Our client is seeking an Office Manager to be based in their Benfleet office. The company manufactures and installs commercial aluminium window systems and someone with a similar background would be ideal.
This is a real career role with a genuine opportunity to double your basic salary in time.
This is the role for you if you:
- Have experience of running a busy office
- Like being busy and never clock-watching
- Are highly organised
- Are confident over the telephone
- Are happy to play an integral part in a business
- Are career driven
- Have a good level of IT literacy, in particular Microsoft Word
- Have lots of energy and are happy to work more hours than required as and when necessary.
- Are versed in basic accounts, although this side of the business will be dealt with
- Have a background in a similar industry (although not essential)
This is a varied role and duties include the above and also;
- Dealing with clients and internal production staff
- Typing up quotes
- Dealing with general HR functions such as holidays, sickness etc
- Dealing with some factory floor queries from time to time.
- General admin duties such as telephone correspondence, filing etc (although these basic duties will soon be undertaken by future staff).
Hours: 830am – 515pm Monday to Friday with flexibility and willingness to do more hours as and when needed.
Training: full company training provided, including shadowing the current Office Manager.
Salary: around £25k (depending on experience) with a genuine opportunity to get closer to double this in time.
Location: Benfleet, Essex.
Start: asap for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.