Our telecommunications client based in Exeter is seeking a Sales Support Administrator who will be responsible for providing fast, efficient and accurate administrative support to their sales team.
Typical tasks include:
- Supporting the sales team with sales paperwork
- Database management
- Supporting the sales order process and ensuring that this is completely to a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Undertaking research to support prospecting and other internal campaigns
- Updating the CRM system and ensuring the accurate entry of quote items
- Undertaking email and telephone correspondence
- Managing and organising events such as webinars and prospecting
- General admin duties to support the sales team effectively and efficiently
The successful Sales Administrator will have:
- Ideally have experience within a fast-paced sales environment
- A confident and professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great organisation skills in order to prioritise effectively and manage a heavy workload.
- The ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Accurate data input skills and good attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well within a team.
- Good knowledge of IT and confidence using a CRM system (ideally Microsoft Dynamics).
- An ability to learn quickly and to have a methodical and logical approach.
Hours: full-time and part-time hours considered (minimum of 3 days per week)
Location: office based.
Salary: £18k-£20k depending on experience
Start: July 2021
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email email@example.com or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.