Our client based in Bath offers a market-leading service providing tender opportunities to their clients.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Development Representative due to expansion. This is a great opportunity to treat this role like your own business.
- Possess sales/B2B telesales experience
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels, particularly on the phone.
- Be confident creating a great first impression of the company to prospects
- Ideally have Saas or software experience
- Be used to a small order value of around £2k.
- Be used to dealing with a number of prospects and be a hunter, new business professional.
- Be hungry to succeed, be a hard-worker and not scared to pick up the phone.
- Have a Linkedin profile
- Be happy using a CRM system.
There will an element of cold calling in this role, however, a lot of the leads will be warm and the clients will already know who the company is.
Training and ongoing support will be provided.
Hours: 830am-5pm Monday to Friday. This role will be a hybrid office-based and home-working position.
Salary: £25k, plus commission, OTE in first year around £55k/£60k. Top biller in 2020 earnt £80k. (individuals are paid on everything they bill and the commission structure is very lucrative).
Start date: asap for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email email@example.com or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.