Our client is seeking a Sales Office Assistant to join their Honiton office and work alongside the existing Sales Office Assistant to support the team of 12 Account Managers, assisting in the many and varied tasks associated with a busy sales office.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work well in a team environment.
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills
- Possess excellent inter-personnel skills
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Be computer literate and be comfortable using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A fluent second language would be very useful in the role but is not essential.
- Our client offers a professional, friendly, flexible and modern working environment.
- Full training and constant mentor support are provided
- Genuine career progression to an Account Manager position.
- Five weeks annual leave (increasing to six).
Salary: The position has a basic salary of £17K + team bonus which is 1% of the basic salary i.e. £170 per month. Therefore likely annual earnings are £20,400.
Working hours: Mon – Thurs 08:30 – 16:30, Fri 08:30 – 15:00
Start Date: asap for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email email@example.com or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.