Our telecommunications client based in Exeter is seeking a Sales Support Administrator who will be responsible for providing fast, efficient and accurate administrative support within the sales team.
Typical tasks include:
- Supporting the sales team with sales paperwork
- Database management
- Supporting the sales order process and ensuring that this is completely to a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Undertaking research to support prospecting and other internal campaigns
- Updating the CRM system and ensuring the accurate entry of quote items
- Undertaking email and telephone correspondence
- Managing and organising events such as webinars and prospecting
- General admin duties to support the sales team effectively and efficiently
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- A confident and professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great organisation skills in order to prioritise effectively and manage a heavy workload.
- The ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Accurate data input skills and good attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well within a team.
- Good knowledge of IT and confidence using a CRM system (ideally Microsoft Dynamics).
- An ability to learn quickly and to have a methodical and logical approach.
Hours: full-time and part-time hours considered (minimum of 3 days per week)
Location: remote/office based.
Start: ASAP for the right candidate
If you feel that you can successfully fulfil this Sales Support Administrator role then apply now by calling us on: 01392 344924 or email your CV to: email@example.com