Our client operates within the healthcare sector providing specialist staffing for mental health and learning difficulties providers across Bristol. They are committed to delivering the highest levels of care and support and are now seeking a Sales Team Leader to drove the performance of their sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact in a small company that has a fantastic reputation for valuing and developing their employees.
Sales Team Leader Key Duties:
- Successfully manage the team of 6 Business Development Executives
- Drive the sales team’s performance through effective management and mentoring
- Ensure that an excellent customer service is provided at all time.
- Responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects.
- Set appointments with business owners to uncover their needs, educate them about our client’s services and close sales in the target market; learning difficulties and mental health care providers.
- Prospect primarily over the phone through their networks and by building referral partnerships.
The Sales Team Leader Will:
- Have at least 3 years sales (telesales or field) experience within the healthcare sector
- Ideally have experience of managing and leading a sales team to improve performance
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of achieving and/or exceeding targets
- Be a consultative salesperson
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with internal colleagues and clients
- Have an understanding of self, and the ability to motivate both the team and individuals in order to ensure productivity, personal and personnel development and customer satisfaction.
- Have excellent communication, presentation and networking skills with the ability to build long-term business relationships
- Be resilient, driven and have a proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales and achieving and exceeding targets
- Be confident, presentable, professional and friendly
- Be honest in their approach, committed and trustworthy
- Be empathetic and positive
- Have the ability to pass a background check
Territory: covering the Bristol area and surrounds.
Salary: £27k-£33k basic, plus £10k (approx.) commission per annum.
If you feel you have the required experience and want to further your career with an excellent employer who truly values their employees, please apply by sending your CV via the link below or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org