Our client operates within the IT industry in Exeter and has an excellent, defined business model supporting their clients across the South West to help them be successful through the use of technology.
The Technical Account Manager will work with existing contracted clients to undertake a technical business analysis based on a checklist previously completed by a colleague which details the client’s adherence to IT best practices.
The Account Manager will take business-level ownership of clients’ IT environment and will work closely with Projects to scope solutions and present these to clients to ensure that they receive the best possible service and ultimately have the right solutions in place to ensure their business is operating successfully.
- Have technical experience (ideally solution sales)
- Have B2B account management experience
- Have experience of attending client meetings
- Have an understanding of business strategy and operations
- Be great at building professional relationships
- Be trustworthy and self-motivated
- Possess excellent communication and confident presentation skills
- Genuinely want to make a difference to clients
- Be a quick learner and happy to take on board technical information
- Possess a full, UK driving licence
It would be advantageous if candidates had knowledge of Servers, PCs, security, backup, Office 365 and IT Support, although not essential.
Salary: up to £32k (depending on experience) plus car allowance: £3k per annum and company fuel card.
Hours to work: Monday to Friday, 830am – 530pm (although some flexibility necessary for meeting attendance).
Location: Exeter. Employees are currently working from home, however, when the office reopens then the expectation is that they will attend the office once or twice per week. Client site visits are still happening as normal.
Start date: asap for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email email@example.com or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.