Our client is a high-end telemarketing company based in Bristol. They are looking for a Telemarketing Agent to play an integral part in their sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team who prides themselves on providing high quality leads rather than high quantity. They have a fantastic client base including both local and national clients.
In order to be considered for this Telemarketing vacancy candidates must:
- Have B2B telesales experience;
- Be happy talking to C-level Executives (CEO’s, Senior Managers etc) and interact well with them in order to manage client accounts professionally;
- Be comfortable working to KPIs/targets and be able to demonstrate their track record of achieving/exceeding targets;
- Have a confident and professional telephone manner;
- Be self-motivated and driven and possess a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Take a mature approach to work and have a great work ethic.
Hours: 10am until 430pm (Some flexibility around hours worked may be considered).
Salary: £10 per hour/£13,520 per annum (based on a 26-hour week) plus bonuses.
Type of role: Permanent
Location: office-based in Bristol (homeworking will be considered although candidates should be happy to travel to the office for the first few weeks of the role whilst undertaking training)
Career Progression: genuine career progression opportunities are available as this is an innovative company with exciting expansion plans.
Training: company and campaign specific training will be provided.
Start Date: ideally October 2020.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email email@example.com or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.