Do you have experience in B2B Telesales? Are you comfortable objection handling and closing a sale over the telephone? Are you looking to progress your career with a company that can offer you genuine career progression?
If you answered yes to the above then we have the perfect role for you.
Our client based on the outskirts of Cardiff is seeking a Telesales Agent to join their expanding team. This is a key role in helping our client introduce their solutions to potential new clients.
Candidates must have:
- Experience in an outbound telesales call environment within the B2B sector
- At least 6 months experience of cold-calling
- A passion for over-achieving targets
- Ability to objection handle and close the sale over the telephone
- Ability to exceed personal and team targets on a consistent basis
- Creativity to think on your feet
- Strong IT skills with experience of using CRM systems
- Ideally you will have some experience in the telecoms and/or IT sector
- High standards of personal discipline, professionalism and a commitment to hard work
- Open to learning new ways of working and the ability to adapt to an evolving competitive market place
- Above all a strong work ethic with a hunger to succeed and deliver an exceptional customer experience
Salary: £20k basic OTE £25k to £30k (uncapped commission)
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.