Are you passionate about your future?
Are you looking for an employer who invests in their staff? Then look no further!
Our Bristol-based client are seeking an experienced Telesales Executive.
Established for over 25 years, they are based on the outskirts of Bristol and are a leading Telecoms provider for the South West.
The main responsibilities of this Telesales Executive role include:
- Communicating, liaising and negotiating externally, to secure good quality appointments for the sales team
- Managing and maintaining the integrity and of quality your own database through making regular contact with businesses
- Being self-motivated to achieve targets set
- Being driven and resilient in order to attain outstanding results
- Database management
You will possess:
- Previous telesales experience within a B2B outbound sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to learn technical information
- Good computer skills
- The ability to achieve targets successfully
Hours: 8.30am till 5.30pm full, although part-time working and home-working will also be considered.
Salary: £18k to £24k depending on experience (OTE up to £30k)
Benefits: Pension, mobile phone and laptop.
Start date: ASAP
Telecoms experience is an advantage but not essential
If this sounds like Telesales Executive vacancy sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.