Our successful client in Exeter is the largest kitchen manufacturer in the South West and is seeking a Trade Specialist Kitchen Sales Designer. After their business has doubled in sales over the past two years, they are now looking to see growth in the trade kitchen market as well. This role offers an exciting opportunity for a sales individual with previous experience in trade kitchen sales.
The role involves meeting with builders, property developers and customers and discussing their project with them. During this meeting you will gather information on the customers’ requirements and start to put forward a compelling solution. You will use design experience to ensure that we are putting forward a unique offer that makes the best use of space whilst ensuring the customer is fully committed to our design solution.
You will conduct home visits where necessary and measure room sizes to ensure we have sufficient information to fulfil the client brief. You will create compelling visuals using kitchen planning software (CAD/20:20) and present this to customers. You will be able to “think on your feet” and adjust the presentation based on client feedback. You will be able to discuss the pricing of the kitchen and close the sale.
Candidates Must Have:
- A minimum of two years’ trade kitchen sales experience.
- A proven ability to achieve or exceed monthly and annual company sales targets.
- Experience ideally within a trade showroom or the building industry
- A proven ability to build and drive a trade customer base.
- A full valid UK driving licence and must be able to commute to Exeter.
Key Duties Include:
- Playing the lead role in building relationships with consumers and property developers.
- Proactively generating new trade customers and maintaining these accounts.
- Managing customer leads and developing leads into sales.
- Liaising with Kitchen Designer/back office team to ensure customer expectations are met and managed.
- Ensuring customer deposits and final payments are collected on time and ahead of delivery
- Meeting sales targets
- Managing active sales leads ensuring all customers receive a high level of service
- Offering exceptional customer service to all customers
- Reporting on sales figures to the Showroom Manager and Sales Director
- Proactively managing all leads to completion.
- Work with retail customers in promotional sales periods.
Salary: £18,000 Salary + competitive commission (uncapped) – OTE £28-40k
Start: ASAP for the right candidate
If this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch with a one of the team at KME? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 344924, or alternatively apply by uploading your CV using the link below.